The McQuaid Counseling Office hosts a parent program night for freshmen/sophomores, juniors, and seniors. Each parent night concentrates on what to expect in that coming year, as well as a road map of what is ahead. Additionally, we will host a College Financial Aid Night, College Information Night, and Transition to College Program.
2019-2020 Parent Program Night Schedule
All events will be held in the Hogenkamp Auditorium unless otherwise noted.
- 12th Grade Parent Night – Thursday, September 12th | 6:30 PM
- Financial Aid Night – Monday, September 30th | 6:30 PM
- 9th and 10th Grade Parent Night – Tuesday, October 1st | 6:30 PM
- College Information Night – Wednesday, December 4th | 6:30 PM | McQuaid Jesuit
- 11th Grade Parent Night – Thursday, January 23rd | 6:30 PM
- Transition to College Program – Tuesday, May 19th | 6:30 PM