Admissions at McQuaid Jesuit is rolling and proceeds according to the following sequence:
- Fill out the Admissions Inquiry form
- Take the Entrance Exam. Registration for the exam is done via the Admissions Inquiry form
- Submit completed application either online or via hard copy.
- Request student records directly from your son’s current school using this Request for Records form.
- A personal recommendation from a non-family member is required. The recommendation may be filled out online or via hard copy.
- Notification of Admissions decision mailed to applicant.
- Accepted applicant registers at McQuaid Jesuit and submits nonrefundable registration fee and tuition deposit.
- Families applying for financial aid may submit a financial aid application to FAST.
A transfer applicant is defined as a student who intends to leave his current school to enter McQuaid Jesuit at the start of his eighth grade, sophomore or junior year. McQuaid Jesuit does not accept transfers into senior year unless the student is coming from another Jesuit school.
If you have any questions, or to request an information packet please contact Pam Vernetti at 585-256-6112 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to the opportunity to meet you and help you to experience what McQuaid Jesuit is all about.