McQuaid Jesuit’s 36th annual Fr. McNamara Golf Tournament is Sept. 25 – 27, 2020 and we are excited to tell you about a few new initiatives. The first is that McQuaid’s Young Alumni Board is backing the tournament and all proceeds from the tournament will go into a newly established scholarship fund that benefits current and future McQuaid students.
The second is that we are thrilled to be introducing brand new sponsorship opportunities. Sponsorship are available at varying levels to allow a level of involvement tailored to your organization. Sponsorship descriptions and forms are included below for your convenience.
Presenting – Golf Ball Drop
Leading up to the tournament, numbered balls will be sold for $10. To cap off the tournament weekend, the numbered golf balls will be released from high above a target. The ball that ends up closest to the target, will be our winner. Several other winners will be chosen (i.e. furthest from the pin, etc.) The ball drop is open to anyone whether affiliated with McQuaid or not.
As the sole Presenting – Golf Ball Drop sponsor you will receive:
- Inclusion of your logo, phone number, and website in all Fr. Mac golf advertisements, social media posts, and email solicitations.
- Naming rights of the Golf Ball Drop.
- Two push notifications each day of the tournament, through the tournament news feed, featuring custom messages from your organization. (example pictured above)
- A special message from your company broadcast over the livestream during the actual drop.
- Your company logo in McQuaid’s electronic newsletters.
- Company recognition on the McQuaid website.
- Four (4) registrants (1 foursome) at the tournament for you to use as you please.
Virtual Tee Sponsor
Virtual Tee Sponsor packages come in sets of 2/4/6 messages per tournament day and include the following:
- 2/4/6 push notifications per day of the tournament, through the tournament news feed, featuring custom messages from your organization.
- Messages can be completely custom and may include pictures and links.
To sponsor the 2020 Fr. Mac Golf Tournament, please fill out the form below or contact
Casey MacClaren, ’12 at 585-256-6194.