- What time do you need access to the building? If it is after regular school hours, be sure to indicate what time you need the doors unlocked.
- What doors will your guests be using? Make sure to fill out the form accordingly. They will be electronically opened and locked according to what the form indicates.
- Does the alarm need to be reset? If your event will end (last person out) after 11 p.m. M-F or after 6 p.m. Sat or Sun., you need to request to have the alarm reset.
- Do you need AV equipment? Equipment must be pre-ordered/arranged. In most cases AV/tech support will not be onsite the day of your event so last minute requests cannot be fulfilled. Contact McQuaid Tech Support for AV need.
- Do you need round tables for seating or can you use the cafeteria tables with seats attached?
- Those responsible for planning events should consult with Jennifer Roxstrom (email@example.com) regarding using McQuaid’s in house food service.
- Do you need the lights turned on? Make sure you know how to do that prior to your event. Some are hidden and on the weekends no one will be here to assist. (If you are having a Mass the priests will take care of the chapel.)
- For many events there will NOT be any maintenance staff available to assist you the day of your event. Be sure to confirm all details prior to your event.
- If your event is on a weekend please make sure all garbage is taken outside to the dumpsters.
- Clear all tables and dispose of all food and beverages. Maintenance will take down all tables and chairs,
- On weekends there will be no maintenance staff on duty. Confirm all requested items prior to event via email to Drew Dennett.
- If you need AV equipment you must request it through McQuaid Tech Support at least two weeks prior to the event.
Event Booking Form
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/mcquaid0/public_html/wp-content/plugins/gravityforms-autofill-list-row-count-master/class-gfautofilllistrowcount.php on line 211
Oops! We could not locate your form.