A McQuaid Jesuit education is a priceless investment in a young man’s future. McQuaid Jesuit is committed to making a Jesuit education available and affordable to qualified students who demonstrate a financial need.
- Approximately $2 million in financial aid is awarded annually.
- Thirty-two percent of our student body receives financial aid.
- $7,500 is the average award granted to qualifying students.
- All families pay a portion of the annual tuition
Applying for Financial Aid
New students may apply for financial aid at any time. You will be notified of your award after academic acceptance into McQuaid Jesuit.
Returning students must apply for financial aid by January 31, 2020.
Financial aid is awarded for a period of one academic year. Therefore, you must apply for financial aid each year.
McQuaid Jesuit uses an independent firm to process your application. You may apply for financial aid using the FAST online application. Here is a worksheet to get you started. FAST will charge you a $45 fee for your application.
- Fill out the online form using information from your current tax return.
- Include any other additional information that you feel would be beneficial in assessing your family’s financial need/situation.
- Please mail or upload copies of your completed Federal (1040) tax return, W-2’s and supporting documents (Schedules A, C, SE, etc.), as appropriate.
(Financial information is required of both parents whether the couple is married, single or divorced.)
Independent School Management
Attn: FAST Processing
1316 North Union Street
Wilmington, DE 19806
For questions or to schedule an appointment to find out more about our financial aid process, contact Mrs. Jennifer Roxstrom, P’13, financial aid coordinator, at 585-256-6180.