A McQuaid Jesuit education is a priceless investment in a young man’s future. McQuaid Jesuit is committed to making a Jesuit education accessible and affordable to qualified students who demonstrate financial need.
The Office of Enrollment Management is committed to guiding a family through the financial aid process, thus enabling their son or guardian to experience a McQuaid Jesuit education at an affordable cost. Please contact Mrs. Jennifer Roxstrom, P’13, financial aid coordinator, at 585-256-6180, at any time with questions.
The inability to afford a McQuaid Jesuit education is often a concern among families. We hope the following facts alleviate those concerns and enable a family to take the next steps in determining “net” tuition, and thus affordability.
- We award approximately $2 million in financial aid annually.
- Thirty-two percent of our student body receives financial aid.
- The average award is $7,500.
- All families pay some portion of the annual tuition.
Applying for Financial Aid
New students may apply for financial aid at any time. Families will be notified of their awards after academic acceptance into McQuaid Jesuit.
Financial aid is awarded for a period of one academic year. Therefore, families must apply for financial aid each year. Returning students must apply for financial aid by January 31, 2021.
McQuaid Jesuit uses an independent firm to process your application. Families may apply for financial aid using the FAST online application. Here is a worksheet to get started. FAST will charge you a $45 fee for your application.
- Fill out the online form using information from your 2019 tax return.
- Include any other additional information that you feel would be beneficial in assessing your family’s financial need/situation.
- Please mail or upload copies of your completed 2019 Federal (1040) tax return, employer issued W-2’s and supporting documents (Schedules A, C, SE, etc.), as appropriate.
(Financial information is required of both parents whether the couple is married, single or divorced.)
Independent School Management
Attn: FAST Processing
1316 North Union Street
Wilmington, DE 19806
For questions about our financial aid process, contact Mrs. Jennifer Roxstrom, P’13, financial aid coordinator, at 585-256-6180.