Bull Roast is back!…again. That’s right, after a year off due to COVID, we are thrilled to announce that Bull Roast is returning for alumni in the Rochester area. Join us back on campus in the cafeteria on Wednesday, Nov. 24, from 6 – 8 p.m. Registration includes open beer bar, dinner made by Parkhurst, a wine sampling, and a gift at the door; details below.
The Bull Roast is brought to you by The McQuaid Young Alumni Board in partnership with alumni businesses and organizations including Roc. Brewing Co., Gauss Sales, Temple Bar & Grille, and Zugibe Vineyards.
*Register below today for just $25! Walk-in option for $30 per person. Significant others welcome, must be 21 or older to participate.*
*The Bull Roast will take place in the McQuaid Jesuit cafeteria, please use the back loop parking lot and entrance.*
Food and Drink for the evening:
- Parkhurst’s brick oven fired specialty pizzas & sides.
- Customize it! – made to order personal pizzas fired in the brick oven in just 90 seconds.
- Includes a draft beer option from Roc. Brewing Co. as well as bottle/can service.
- A wine sampling will also be available from Zugibe Vineyards.
* Additional donations support the Young Alumni Board Scholarship Fund, providing tuition assistance for current and future Knights*